UI5 Logo Guidelines
Feel free to spread the word about OpenUI5 and use our icon.
Please follow these few guidelines when doing so.
The official name is OpenUI5 - capital O, capital UI, no spaces between Open and UI5.
If you use the correct name you help people recognize it and e.g. avoid the impression that we are building "Openui" in version 5. The short name UI5 is also fine, in particular when you explain something that is not specific to the Open Source version, but also applies to SAPUI5.
Flavors: Fire and Water
icon comes in 2 flavors: Fire and Water.
The orange icon sits on black background, blue stands on white.
Colors: Two Color Tracks
Main and Secondary colors are mostly meant for additional elements (e.g. header in a presentation, sticker on an image). You can use them as background colors only if the icon is single colored (black for orange and white for blue). Both tracks could be combined with neutral greys.
Layout: Horizontal and Vertical
Depending on the context, you have two layout options - horizontal and vertical.
Download the different versions in the Assets section below
The .ZIP contains PNG files with transparent background in RGB color mode. Those work best on screens, but they're okay for A4 print.
Download Web Assets
The .ZIP contains EPS files in CMYK color mode. Use those if you're printing a shirt, mug or an umbrella.
Download Print Assets
How to use?
- Use our icon for visual purposes (presentations, products, websites, merchandise...)
- Show a clear differentiation between your initiative/service/product and the OpenUI5 brand
- Clearly state that you are a partner or community project and link to our official website
- Pretend to be officially affiliated with OpenUI5 unless authorized by the OpenUI5 Team
- Publish and replicate content from our official website. Link to us instead if possible.
- Change the icon in any way (e.g. colors, shadow, glow, stretching)
- Register and operate official looking accounts or websites (e.g. registering the "OpenUI5" account in a social network)
- Mix it with other content.
Why? We want people to recognize it easily. Be fair and honest to people interested in UI5 and don't try to attract them by pretending to be an official site.
3D Icon Model
Here you can download STL model files for use with 3D printers:
You can use the 3D model data under the same terms as the OpenUI5 icon graphics.