Usage of the OpenUI5 name and logo
Feel free to spread the word about OpenUI5 and use our logo.
Please follow these few guidelines when doing so:
The official name is OpenUI5 - capital O, capital UI, no spaces between Open and UI5.
If you use the correct name you help people recognize it and e.g. avoid the impression that we are building "Openui" in version 5.
The short name UI5 is also fine, in particular when you explain something that is not specific to the Open Source version, but also applies to SAPUI5.
Flavors: Fire and Water
The OpenUI5 logo comes in 2 flavors: Fire and Water.
The orange logo sits on black background, blue stands on white.
Colors: 2 Color Tracks
Main and Secondary colors are mostly meant for additional elements (e.g. header in a presentation, sticker on an image).
You can use them as background colors only if the logo is single colored (black for orange and white for blue).
Both tracks could be combined with neutral greys.
Layout: Horizontal and Vertical
The .ZIP contains PNG files with transparent background in RGB color mode.
Those work best on screens, but they're okay for A4 print.
The .ZIP contains EPS files in CMYK color mode.
Use those if you're printing a shirt, mug or an umbrella.
Team Orange or Blue? Get your UI5 Wallpaper here.Download Wallpapers
You can find the files for the former UI5 Logo here.
Please do not use it further for official purposes.
How to use?
- Use our logo for visual purposes (presentations, products, websites, merchandise...)
- Show a clear differentiation between your initiative/service/product and the OpenUI5 brand
- Clearly state that you are a partner or community project and link to our official website
- Pretend to be officially affiliated with OpenUI5 unless authorized by the OpenUI5 Team
- Publish and replicate content from our official website. Link to us instead if possible.
- Change the logo in any way (e.g. colors, shadow, glow, stretching)
- Register and operate official looking accounts or websites (e.g. registering the "OpenUI5" account in a social network)
- Mix it with other content.
3D Logo Model
Here you can download STL model files for use with 3D printers:
For any other legal or organizational questions please contact us at Please do NOT use this mail address for any technical questions.