Usage of the OpenUI5 name and logo
Feel free to spread the word about OpenUI5 and use our logo.
Please follow these few guidelines when doing so:
The official name is OpenUI5 - capital O, capital UI, no spaces between Open and UI5.
If you use the correct name you help people recognize it and e.g. avoid the impression that we are building "Openui" in version 5. The short name "UI5" is also fine, in particular when you explain something that is not specific to the Open Source version, but also applies to SAPUI5.
Feel free to download our logo set (including SVG and EPS versions) or save the following logo PNGs individually:
OpenUI5 Logo only
OpenUI5 Logo with text below
OpenUI5 Logo with text on the right side
OpenUI5 Logo for black/dark backgrounds
- Change the colors, font or text style
- Add effects (like shadow, glow)
- Mix it with other content
3D Logo Model
Here you can download STL model files for use with 3D printers:
*_circle.stlto be printed in blue (#009DE0) and
*_phoenix.stlto be printed in white. They need to be printed separately and then glued together. Before printing you want to adjust the size and possibly the thickness of the model.
You can use the 3D model data under the same terms as the OpenUI5 logo graphics.
If you wish to create an OpenUI5-like color scheme, you can use the main brand color - the OpenUI5 Blue:
- Use our logo for all your needs (presentations, products, websites, merchandise, ...)
- Show a clear differentiation between your initiative/service/product and the OpenUI5 brand
- Clearly state that you are a partner or community project and link to our official website
- Pretend to be officially affiliated with OpenUI5 unless authorized by the OpenUI5 team (e.g. "The Official OpenUI5 Forum")
- Register and operate official looking accounts or websites (e.g. registering the "OpenUI5" account in a social network)
- Publish and replicate content from our official website (creating unnecessary redundancies and outdated content), link to us instead if possible
For any other legal or organizational questions please contact us at Please do NOT use this mail address for any technical questions.